An exciting opportunity exists for a Service Coordinator to join Cornwall Pools.
The main roles are to coordinate the service team and to respond to planned and emergency maintenance & repair requests, assigning the work efficiently to service technicians.
- Handling all breakdown calls received by phone or email and to schedule technicians to attend on a priority basis.
- First point of contact for breakdown and services calls from customers, as well as in-house service technicians.
- Preparation of quotations upon receipt of service reports from the technicians and enquiries received through email and phone. Subsequent follow up with clients in order to gain approval of work.
- Dealing with and prioritising planned maintenance visits.
- Good geographical knowledge of Cornwall.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a professional & courteous manner at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work co-operatively within a small team, across the company & with external customers.
- Experience in office administration with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel, knowledge of Sage would be advantageous.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Email CV to: email@example.com